Writing successful reports and dissertations /
"Help is here! In this handy little book you will find expert guidance to enable you to produce a successful report or dissertation. With a focus on developing an effective writing style and argument, this book will show you, step-by-step, how to plan and deliver a perfect piece of writing to g...
|Series:||Sage study skills.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Why a dissertation?
- What is distinctive about a dissertation?
- What are research questions?
- What makes a good dissertation?
- When and why would I write a report?
- What is distinctive about a report?
- Should I be asking research questions in a report?
- Devising a strategy
- Gathering material
- Finding your voice
- Are you a natural planner?
- A planning strategy
- Your first step
- Four planning methods
- Negative pauses
- Necessary pauses
- Positive pauses
- Sections and chapters
- Increasing impact
- Checking your document
- Now take your fingers off the keyboard.