Critical approaches to TV and film set design /
"The analysis of scenic design in film and television is often neglected, with visual design elements relegated to part of the mise-en-scene in cinema or simply as 'wallpaper' in television. Critical Approaches to TV and Film Set Design, positions itself from the audience perspective...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Critical underpinnings
- Film, realism and the nineteenth century crisis in Representation
- Television, history, realism
- Architecture and film
- Narrative and film design
- Reading television design through genre and narrative
- Dramatic function in spatial design.