Phylogeography concepts, intraspecific patterns, and speciation processes /
New York :
Nova Science Publishers, Inc.,
|Series:||Genetics--research and issues series.
|Online Access:||Subscribed ebook (available only in University campus-wide network);click to view|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Phylogeography and speciation processes in marine fishes and fishes from large freshwater lakes / Michael Matschiner ... and others
- Phylogeography : it's importance in insect pest control / M.D. Ochando
- Host specificity and speciation in parasitic plants / Chris J. Thorogood, Simon J. Hiscock
- Gene flow, genetic drift, and geographic variation of the Ainu : an assessment based on nonmetric cranial traits / Tsunehiko Hanihara
- Suture zones and phylogeographic concordance : are they the same and how should we test for their existence? / Nathan G. Swenson
- Differentiation history of dragonflies in the insular East Asia revealed by the gene genealogy (odonata: hexapoda) / Takuya Kiyoshi
- Statistical phylogeography, ecological niche models and predicting glacial refugia : an examination of key assumptions / Nathan G. Swenson, Jason Pither
- The need for a multispecies, multilocus phylogeographical approach / Cristiano Vernesi
- Phylogeography of finches and sparrows / Antonio Arnaiz-Villena, Pablo Gomez-Prieto, Valentin Ruiz-del-Valle.